Auric Selentine Glow Lust Radiant Luminizer ($45.00 for 1.13 oz.) is a light peach with moderate, warm undertones and a luminous sheen. The texture was smooth, lightly creamy, and fluid but felt a touch thicker than most liquid liners I’ve tried, which seemed to give it a little more impact when used as a standalone product. It was still a thinner product, though, so it mixed well with moisturizers and foundations without sheering one’s coverage out too much.
It had buildable coverage that ranged from sheerer to more medium to semi-opaque (when used alone, dabbed onto the high points). The finish was slightly dewy and skin-like but not overly shimmery. It wore well for nine hours as a standalone highlighter, and when I mixed it with foundation, it did not seem to impact the longevity of my base.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like the scent).
- Becca Orbit (2) (P, $30.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Auric Morganite (P, $45.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Fair (1) (P, $44.00) is more shimmery, more lightweight, cooler (90% similar).
- Becca Luminary (1) (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Glossier Play Pale Pearl (P, $20.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% identical).
- Natasha Denona Light (01) (P, $38.00) is more shimmery (85% identical).
- Charlotte Tilbury Fair (2.5) (P, $44.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Auric Pyrite (P, $45.00) is darker, warmer (85% identical).
- Becca Moonstone (P, $41.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
$45.00/1.13 oz. – $39.82 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have buildable coverage, so it can be used “alone” or “blended” with skincare/foundation or “used as a highlighter on top of foundation. The consistency was creamy, slightly thicker than a lot of liquid luminizers (but not heavy or overly thick), and it seemed more pigmented in its base compared to other liquid luminizers as well.
It had terrific pearl throughout that added luminosity and a subtle-to-light glow to the skin with light dewiness. The shimmer was nearly undetectable when applied and diffused as a standalone product but still delivered a noticeable uptick in glowiness to my skin whether used alone or mixed in.