Becca Luminary (1) Light Shifter Dewing TintBecca Luminary (1) Light Shifter Dewing Tint ($30.00 for one oz.) is a light beige with warmer, peachy undertones and a luminous sheen. It had a sheer color payoff, which was as expected when used all-over (as a tinted moisturizer) and more semi-sheer to medium coverage when I applied it as a standalone highlighter (dabbed on my cheekbones).
I would agree with the shade range being more flexible than rigid as a result. The product had a lightweight, more gel-cream consistency that had a wetter look when initially applied. For the most part, it dried down didn’t remain tacky but still looked like glassy skin with a very faint pearl. It was easy to apply and spread out for all-over application or to pat on top of cheekbones (over bare skin or foundation) as a liquid/cream highlighter as it didn’t lift my base products. It wore well for nine hours as a tinted moisturizer and eight and a half hours as a highlighter.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like the scent).
- Charlotte Tilbury Fair (2.5) (P, $44.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Auric Morganite (P, $45.00) is shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Luxurious Beige (LE, $82.00) is shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Becca Orbit (2) (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% equal).
- Auric Selenite (P, $45.00) is shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Burberry Nude Radiance No. 01 (P, $48.00) is lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- MAC Climax (LE) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- Becca Moonstone (P, $41.00) is lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- Laura Mercier Highlight 01 (P, ) is shimmery, lightweight, and more relaxed (80% similar).
- Cle de Peau Bal Masque (LE, $120.00) is shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).