Becca Moondance (3) Light Shifter Dewing TintBecca Moondance (3) Light Shifter Dewing Tint ($30.00 for one oz.) is a light-medium to medium brown with warmer, golden undertones and a luminous finish. This shade seemed to have slightly more visible pearl than other shades in the range, though it was also dewy and glowing with a subtle “wet-look” when applied all over.
It had sheer coverage when applied and spread all over the face, and it had more semi-sheer, slightly buildable coverage when used as a targeted highlighter on the high points of the face. The texture was lightweight, spreadable, and easy to work with as it felt more gel-like, which ensured it wasn’t runny but wasn’t thick. It worked well applied over and under foundation as well as worn on its own. The product stayed on nicely for nine hours as a highlighter and spread throughout my skin as a tinted moisturizer.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like the scent).
- Charlotte Tilbury Medium (4.5) (P, $44.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Becca Light Seeker (2.5) (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Becca Light Year (4) (-, $30.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Tan (5) (P, $44.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Becca Orbit (2) (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Light/Medium (3) (P, $44.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Exposed (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Laura Geller Gilded Honey (P, $26.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Kaja Dreamy (P, $24.00) is more shimmery (85% identical).
- L’Oreal Golden Hour (P, $14.99) is more shimmery, darker (85% equal).