Perles de Lumiere
Chanel Perles de Lumiere Illuminating Blush Powder ($70.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a light, golden copper with warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It had nearly opaque, buildable pigmentation with a smooth, soft, and blendable texture. It was a gel-powder hybrid formula, so the powder was denser and more firmly pressed in the pan, but it looked seamless and” “melte” when applied to bare skin (there was also no powderiness in the pan). You’ll want to use a slightly denser brush to pick up the product ifyou’ree not familiar with this type of formula. It wore well for eight and a half hours before fading noticeably.
- Becca Rose Gold (L.E., $38.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Dior Bronze Glow (004) (P, $50.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay O.N.S. (L.E., $26.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Medium (02) (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, more muted, more relaxed (90% similar).
- MACDima’ss Glow (L.E., $37.00) is shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Bronze (L.E.) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Becca Rose Gold (P, $19.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Fly By (L.E., $15.00) is less shimmery, more fantastic (90% similar).
- ColourPop Parasol (LE, $8.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Morning After (PiP, $8.00) is darker (90% similar).
CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE | C12-20 ACID PEG-8 ESTER | HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER | SQUALANE | GLYCERIN | CAPRYLYL GLYCOL | POLYSORBATE 80 | ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN | 1,2-HEXANEDIOL | CALCIUM CHLORIDE | CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT | XANTHAN GUM | PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE | SILICA | DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE | SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE | [+ / – (MAY CONTAIN) | CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) | CI 77491, | CI 77492, | CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) | CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) | MICA] | IL51A-I
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists areas available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.