Clionadh Vesta Powder Highlighter ($12.50 for 0.21 oz.) is a medium-dark peach with warmer, more orange undertones and a sparkling, metallic finish. The texture felt more loosely pressed and a little drier, but I didn’t see an impact on the actual application as the powder applied evenly, blended out well, and had a nice glow that didn’t emphasize my skin texture. It had a semi-opaque, buildable color payoff, which was slightly higher than the market, but it was closer to the brand’s description than many other shades in the formula. This shade stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like the scent).
- Becca Opal Flashes Jade (LE, $34.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Givenchy Mystic Pink (LE, $47.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Regal (LE) is lighter (90% similar).
- Rare Beauty Transcend (P, $22.00) is shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Sunstreak (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Light Rose (PiP) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Goddess (P, $7.50) is cooler (90% identical).
- Anastasia Forever Young (LE) is darker (85% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood (LE) is less shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Out of Quartz (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
$12.50/0.21 oz. – $59.52 Per Ounce
There’s not much that describes the formula other than it has a “soft, buildable application.” They tended to be quite pigmented–semi-opaque to fully opaque–with soft, smoother textures that weren’t too dense nor too softly pressed into the pan. I’d highly recommend using a lighter hand with a less-dense brush for a sheerer or more buildable application.
The texture was typically smooth, slightly dense, and a bit thicker than most powder highlighters on the market, so they often needed to be buffed and diffused on the skin. The finishes were often more intense, leaning toward metallic, and occasionally, they emphasized my skin’s natural texture when worn at higher coverage levels. They wore between eight and nine hours on me for the most part.
Browse all of our Clionadh Powder Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides, +/- Ultramarines, +/- Chromium Oxide Green, +/- Ferric Ferrocyanide, +/- Bismuth Oxychloride, +/- Manganese Violet, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Kaolin, Silica, Allantoin, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists areas available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.