Just a Flush
ColourPop Just a Flush 4-Pan Cheek Palette ($18.00 for 0.3 oz.) is a lighter-leaning set of shades that includes a cream-to-powder highlighter, powder bronzer, and two powder blushes. The highlighter performed the best for me, while the blushes could have been more blendable/easier to work with, especially over bare skin.
In my experience, ColourPop’s powder blush formula has a smooth, silky consistency that can be on the more powdery side (which helps ensure it is more buildable than not) sometimes emphasizes dryness on my skin. I did find that to be true with these to varying degrees, as they were a little thin, flat, and weren’t always as effortless to apply as I would expect. We hope you’ll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Thanks!
So Healthy is light gold with warm undertones and a sparkling, metallic finish. It had semi-opaque color coverage applied with a fingertip and more semi-sheer, buildable coverage applied with a stippling brush. The texture was smooth, emollient, and wet to the touch, but it turned to a more powder-like finish as soon as it came into contact with my skin. This shade applied well over bare skin as well as on top of foundation. It lasted nicely for nine hours before fading a bit.
- ColourPop Double Down (LE, $8.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- MAC Wonder Who (LE) is less shimmery, more excellent (90% similar).
- MAC Gleam Sheen (PiP) is less shimmery, more excellent (90% similar).
- Tarte Daylight (LE) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Gator Wings (LE) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Golden Wonder (P, $9.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- LORAC Daylight (P, $23.00) is less shimmery, more relaxed (90% similar).
- Milani Pearl (PiP) is more shimmery, more relaxed (90% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Ozone (P, $26.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Light (01) (P, $38.00) is darker (90% similar).
Feisty Much is a very light brown with soft, warm golden undertones and a matte finish. The texture was soft, moderately powdery, but it had medium, buildable pigmentation, so it was difficult to over-apply. The color applied best over drier/more matte skin, e.g., powdered skin, as it could become hard to spread and blend out on bare skin. It wore well for seven and a half hours before fading visibly.