Golden Bronze (07)
Dior Golden Bronze (07) Dior Forever Natural BronzeDior Golden Bronze (07) Dior Forever Natural Bronze ($48.00 for 0.31 oz.) is a richer, medium-dark brown with strong, warm undertones and a matte finish. The texture felt incredibly smooth and velvety without being too firmly-pressed into the pan.
It had opaque color coverage that could be blended out for a sheerer effect (or applied with a lighter hand), but it could also be worn at higher coverage and retain its blended edges. The powder seemed to sit particularly nicely on my skin, as sometimes true matte finishes can look dry, but this looked lovely and worked well on bare skin as well as over foundation. There were signs of fading present after eight and a half hours of wear.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- MAC Your Wish is My Command (LE, $35.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Bajan Gyal (P, $30.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Milani Sun Tan (03) (P, $9.99) is lighter (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Tan #3 (PiP, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- Gucci Beauty Tan (04) (P, $62.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Coloured Raine Charming Chai (P, $16.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Firebrush (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Bronze Age (P, $110.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Terra (P, $110.00) is more shimmery, lighter (80% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Gold Dust (P, $110.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
$48.00/0.31 oz. – $154.84 Per Ounce
It should be along-wearing powder brushing and “blends seamlessly” to yield a “natural healthy glow.” They had semi-opaque to opaque, buildable color coverage with a particularly smooth, velvety consistency that looked almost cream-like applied to skin, yet was slightly powdery in the pan. The product applied beautifully to bare skin as well as over foundation and was particularly easy to blend out. The bronzers had a slightly denser consistency.
But they were yielding, which ensured a variety of brushes could be used to pick up product–fan brushes to dense, large bronzing brushes–for different levels of coverage or application methods. Applied, the blended bronzer looked like a natural matte: no visible shimmer or shine, but it wasn’t flat or dry, and it didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture (e.g. dryness/flakiness). The formula lasted nicely for eight hours on me before showing signs of fading.