Happy Eid al-Adha 2021 Wishes, Messages, Quotes, SMS: Eid al-Adha or Bakri-Id, also refers to the “Feast of Sacrifice’. It is one of the most prominent Muslim festivals worldwide. The festival began on Tuesday, July 20, and went on till the evening of Wednesday, July 21, in India.
The festival is celebrated with great enthusiasm by Muslims across the globe. The sacrifice of an animal, primarily goat, is performed in several Muslim households as Qurbani and divided into three parts: family, friends, and neighbors. The festival marks Ibrahim, a disciple’s willingness to sacrifice his son, Ismail, to prove his obedience to Allah. God, impressed with his selfless devotion, sent a sheep in the place of his childhood, and since then, cattle sacrifice has been a part of this Muslim festival. On this day, devotees offer namaaz at the mosque. The prayer is provided after sunrise to just before it enters the Zuhr time (midday prayer time). A sermon or khutbah follows the salat (prayer) by the Iman.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, celebrations are low-key this year. But families celebrate the occasion among themselves, visit neighbors, relatives. Here are some of the Eid wishes to share with loved ones if you can’t meet them socially.
Here are some of the special wishes:
- May Allah accept your good deeds and sacrifices, pardon your mistakes, alleviate your sufferings, and forgive your transgressions.
- Offer your best to Allah; your generosity will be rewarded with his divine blessings. Enjoy peace, prosperity, and tranquillity.
- May Allah bring strength, happiness, and laughter into your life today and every day.
- It’s only about your devotion that reaches to Allah—wishing you his constant guidance and affection for you.
- Here’s wishing you a fantastic Eid, which will fill you with courage and strength to help you overcome all of life’s challenges! Happy Eid.
- Happy Eid Ul Adha, Know that Allah’s affection and attention constantly surround you. Reflect on your deeds and cater to less fortunate ones.
- Here’s wishing this Eid will inspire you with strength and courage to help you win every life challenge. Eid al-Adha Mubarak!
- May the eternal peace from the heavens embrace your life with his uncountable blessings, Eid Mubarak!