Gmail is the most popular free web-based Email Service Provider. Gmail was developed by Google in 2004. Gmail is used by more than 1.5 billion users worldwide. Gmail is used to receive emails, send emails, attach various files and connect with new people around the world. It has become the number one Email Service Provider today due to its services and facilities. You can access Google, YouTube, Drive and many other Google services through Gmail.
Although Gmail provides many services for its users, but there are many reasons why we have to delete our Gmail account. like –
- Even if your Google Account is hacked, you may have to delete your Gmail account.
- If you are using more than one Google Account then to close one.
- If you have forgotten the password for your Gmail Id.
- If your Gmail Id is not in use, delete it.
There are many reasons that Gmail Id may have to be deleted. Whatever the reason is, if you find your Google Account insecure, then you must delete it.
Deleting a Gmail account is as easy as creating a Gmail account. Gmail is a free service of Google, Google Id is used to use all the services of Google. You can store up to 30 Gb of data on Gmail Id. Here you can store all photos, videos, contacts.
If you want to delete your Gmail account, then before you delete your Gmail account, you should keep a few things in mind. Your Gmail account contains a lot of data, it contains your mail, files. If you delete your account then all your data is deleted, so before you delete your Gmail account, make sure that Is there any necessary data in your account? If you want to permanently delete your Gmail account, it is quite easy and simple. In this post, we will learn about permanent deletion of Gmail account.
Things to remember before deleting your Gmail account:
If you have used a Gmail account for a short time, you may have some important data in your account, which you should save before deleting your account. For example, email, photos, contacts, files, etc. Many times your Gmail account is connected to other services for business purposes, such as bank account, membership, website, etc. Also check this before you delete your Gmail account.
If you have purchased any Gmail related content or subscription like YouTube, Google play movies, Music etc. will be permanently deleted.
In addition, once you delete your Gmail account, you will permanently lose the name of the user you created when logging into your account for the first time. If you delete your account, you will not be able to use that username to create any account in future.
How to delete Gmail account (How to Delete Gmail Account):
- To open a Gmail account, first type www.gmail.com in the address bar at the top of your favorite web browser and press “Enter”, you will be navigated to the Gmail dashboard.
- If you are not already logged into your Gmail account, you will have to “log in” your registered email address or phone number and password and enter it.
Note – If you forget the password, click on the Forget Password option located under the Password tab to reset your account password.
- After logging into the Gmail account, click on the grid icon in the upper right corner of the Gmail dashboard.
- As soon as you click on the grid icon, you will see a list of some options, click on the Account option from it.
- After clicking on the account option, you will be navigated to a new page, where you will see some options on the left side of the page, click on the Data & Personalization option.
- Now you will go to the Data & Personalization page. After scrolling down the page you will see the Delete a Service or your account option.
- Before deleting an account, make sure that you have downloaded your valuable data from your account or not, as you cannot get your data back after the account is deleted.
- Along with this, you will also see “download your data” option. If you want to download your previous data, click on “download your data” before proceeding to the next step.
- If you want to delete your account, click on Delete a Service or your account. As soon as you click on this option, you will be sent to a new page, where you will be given the password of your Gmail account for the next process Have to inter.
- After this, a verification code will be sent to your number to verify.
- OPTIONAL: If you want to save any important information from being permanently deleted, click on “Download Data”.
- After this, on the next screen, click on the trash icon next to “Gmail”. Enter an alternate email address.
- Click on “Send Verification Email”.
- Open the email you entered on alternate email on Google. Follow the deletion link given in the message.
- If prompted, enter the Gmail account you wish to delete.
- Yes, I want to delete [email protected] को select करें।
- Click Delete Gmail. Then, click on “Done”.
- Now your Gmail account has been permanently deleted.
How to delete Google Account (How to Delete Google Account)
- Go to Google.com and sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click on the grid icon in the top right corner and select “Account” option from the pop-up menu.
- Click on “Data & personalization” from the navigation panel (it can appear on the left or top of your window).
- In the new window, scroll down to find the section titled “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data” and click on “Delete a service or your account”.
- After this, find the section titled “Delete your Google Account” and click on “Delete your account”.
- Enter your password
- OPTIONAL: To save any important information from being permanently erased, click on “download your data”.
- Check both boxes and click on “Delete Account”.
If you delete your Google Account, then this service will also be deleted-
Google Photos – All the photos saved in Google Photos will be deleted.
Google Drive – All the data saved in Google Drive will be deleted.
Adsense – If you have created an account on Adsense.Com then that too will be deleted.
Google Plus – Google Plus Page and any link shared on it will be deleted.
Classroom – Account created in Google Classroom will also be deleted.
YouTub e – All videos you have uploaded on YouTube and YouTube will be deleted .
Blogger – If you have created a blog on the blog spot from this email, then that too will be deleted.
Google Contacts – If you have saved your phone’s contact backup on it, then it will also be deleted.