Suppose a bank gets Rs. Puts 86,400. This amount is the maximum amount that a bank can pay. At the end of the day, the bank withdraws all the money left in your account and you have nothing left.
What will you do now?
Obviously in such a situation you will try to use the money given to you more and more. And withdraw all the money from your bank account.
Everyone of us has one such bank. whose name is! ” Time “
Every morning he gives you 86,400 Seconds. Every night withdraws all those Seconds which you have not used for any good work. At that time you do not have any balance. And time also does not allow you to overdraft.
Every morning he opens a new account for you. And destroys the time left over every night. If you fail to use that time, then it is your loss.
You cannot go backwards in this and you cannot demand extra time for tomorrow, today. You always have to stay on today’s deposit in the present.
Time is such a precious thing that it is realized only after losing it. Time is completely wasted in past and future. The value of time is in the moment. That is why it makes sense to live in this moment. We should use our time well and achieve good health, happiness, and success.
The watch will always be moving. So try to get as much of what you have at this time.
It is stupid to waste time being caught in the past. Being worried about the future will not achieve anything. What happened in the past and what people said to you, this thing does not matter today. Also, thinking about what will happen tomorrow or will not happen, not doing anything today is also harmful for you.
For this reason, what do you spend your time with, what do you do in those times, it decides all things whether you succeed or not. It is considered an important secret of success .
- Time is an invaluable gift, use it carefully and invest. By wasting time in useless tasks, learn something new in the best time.
- Those who do not do any work in their life and keep wandering around in secrecy, stay away from such people and spend that much time in good work.
- Make a list of important work and complete them according to their priority.
- Later, due to ignoring the small tasks which are not necessary at the moment, it can be harmful later like exercising, studying for the exam from the beginning, etc. keep an eye on them and invest in them a little time every day. Doing so will avert future troubles.
If you want to know the importance of time, ask them!
- If you want to know the importance of one year, ask the student who failed in SSC exam.
- To know the importance of one month, ask the mother who gave birth to a newborn.
- If you want to know the importance of a week, ask the editor of the weekly journalist.
- If you want to know the importance of one hour, ask the lover who is waiting to meet you.
- If you want to know the importance of one minute, ask the person who has missed the train.
- If you want to know the importance of one second, ask the person whose Accident kept happening.
- If you want to know the importance of one millisecond, ask the person who has won the silver medal in Olampics.
Every moment you have is like a treasure. We should make good use of it and share it with someone good and spend as much time as needed. And one thing to remember always! –
“TIME DOES NOT WAIT FOR ANYONE.”
So don’t waste your time in things that are giving you grief and suffering. Spend your time with people who want to see you successful. Those who see your qualities and inspire them to enhance them. Use 100% for every minute. Do not spend even a minute of your work doing useless things, but with full dedication towards your goal and keep increasing step by step.