Lethal Cosmetics Destiny 6-Pan Eyeshadow Palette ($27.00 for 0.34 oz.) includes six new eyeshadows that have joined the brand’s permanent range, so they can also be purchased individually (price varies from $6 to $7 each) or in the pre-made palette form (as shown here). The mattes were a little more powdery, with two shades being prone to sheerness and were harder to build up entirely, while the shimmers were pigmented, blendable, and lovely to work with.
Archetype is a soft pink with strong, warm undertones and a matte finish. It had opaque color coverage with a smooth, lightly powdery texture that had a touch of fallout when initially applied but blended out beautifully. It stayed on well for eight hours before fading noticeably.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like the scent).
- Tom Ford Beauty Insolent Rose #3 (PiP) is darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Rose Ave (PiP, $4.50) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Missing My Baby (LE, $17.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop With Luv (LE, $4.50) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- KVD Beauty Plum (Base) (PiP) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Embrace (P, $5.00) is darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Make Up For Ever M806 Antique Pink (DC, $21.00) is darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Huda Beauty Rose #9 (LE) is darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Anastasia Love (LE, $12.00) is shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Coloured Raine Daydreaming (LE, $6.99) is darker (80% similar).
$6.00/0.06 oz. – $100.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “Xtreme pigmentation” and “effortless blendability”.. “hat [will] last all day.””There are two primary finishes: mattes and metallics, and the latter can also be used wet. The matte finish has semi-opaque to opaque color coverage with moderate powderiness; it’s a formula best used with a lighter hand. There was light fallout with some shades, though not at all, and they were blendable for the most part. Even with a soft hand, there was still a bit of powderiness present–the brand did warn about using less with their formula–in the pan.