Sydney Grace Biscotti Pressed Pigment Shadow ($6.00 for 0.06 oz.) is a light-medium beige with subtle, warm undertones and a smooth, metallic sheen. It was richly pigmented with a moderately dense, almost cream-like consistency that almost “melted” when applied to bare skin. It wore nicely for nine hours before fading visibly.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like the scent).
- Sephora Wizard (PiP) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Anastasia Cyborg (LE, $12.00) is more shimmery (95% identical).
- Natasha Denona Blind (PiP, $29.00) is darker (90% equal).
- Viseart Bijoux Royal #1 (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Antares (P, $29.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Fly by Twilight (LE, $20.00) is darker (90% identical).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Funny Bunny (LE) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Vape (DC, $20.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Sidewalks (LE) is lighter, warmer (85% identical).
- Melt Cosmetics Kali (PiP) is more shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
$6.00/0.06 oz. – $100.00 Per Ounce
The shimmer eyeshadows are more consistent in pigmentation, with the majority of shades having opaque color coverage. The more metallic/sparkly the shade is, the creamier and more emollient the eyeshadow felt in the pan, which often yielded smooth application and good adherence to the lid. However, a few worked better with a fingertip or a dampened brush for true-to-pan color or to get a truer finish/sheen.
Most shades, however, worked well with brushes, and I didn’t have trouble applying or blending out most of the shimmer shades. The more satin to pearl-like finishes tend to feel a little thinner but blend out well. These shades wore between eight and nine hours on me, with some of the more foiled-like shadows creasing noticeably at the end (and the less foiled-like ones fading).