Youtube is the largest platform for posting and watching videos. You can post any videos, such as cooking, songs, motivational, dance, and many more. Three former employees of PayPal established it in February 2005. But also, it is important to know for yourself when you should post your videos on youtube. Even if you are achieving good likes and views on your videos, you must know when to post videos so that more viewers will watch your video and enjoy and like it. In this article, you will get to know when you should post videos on youtube, get likes, and many more. So go through the article once.
What time and day are best for posting videos on youtube?
- The best time to post videos on youtube is the evening from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday is the best day to post videos as people will be on holiday and can enjoy themselves.
- If you post the video on youtube on a Sunday, 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. or after 5 p.m. will be ideal.
- Friday and Saturday are the weekends, so most people will be getting free time to watch videos, blogs, and all. So, those will be good days to get youtube views.
- Else you can post the video on weekdays; morning at 8 a.m. will be good if one can enjoy the video during their lunch break.
- Also, try to avoid posting videos in September and May as these are the months of ongoing exams, sports season, or outdoor activities.
Best time to post the video on youtube in 2001:
- In 2001, all were either working from home or just finishing work early. They will be getting more time to browse on youtube in the evening. So from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. will be the best time to post videos.
- Try to post videos on Friday and Saturday or Sunday as these are the generally days where people have more time to spend time on social media for their holidays.
- Our sincere advice is to always avoid posting videos on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday as these are busy weekdays. Users will be busy or tired of work, so they will not have the time or patience to watch any video on these days.
Otherwise, you can do this to find out the best time and day to post videos :
- First of all, go to youtube studio, then analytic, and then the audience. You will find the time when your audience is on youtube.
- There will be so many purple bars. The light ones are for the time when there are few viewers on youtube. On the other hand, the darkest one represents when most of your viewers are on youtube. Now you know the time when most of the audience are on youtube, ao carefully find it. A small mistake can make a big difference.
- Do not rush for the time when more viewers are there on youtube. Two houses before the prime time will be ideal. Else you will miss out on getting views if you upload the video. Suppose you will upload at the same time when a lot of viewers are there watching videos on youtube.
- Upload the video before time and wait for the perfect time to publish it as it will take time to upload earlier. And then schedule the video and go live at the same time.
- Suppose you publish videos two or more than two times in a week itself. Then find in the report which days of the week, most of the darker bars are there. Then go for days to publish videos.
Now let us know how to upload or publish a video on youtube;
If you are new on the platform youtube and want to know how to upload a video, here are the instructions.
- Open your youtube account on your laptop or desktop.
- At the top right corner, there will be your account icon, notification icon on youtube. Also, there will be an icon of video; click on that.
- Then select upload video. Then click on select files.
- Then select the video from the list on your computer.
- After that, select some trending hashtags for your video and add a good description there.
- Then upload the video and, after that, publish it worldwide.
- Open youtube on your phone.
- Then at the bottom line there, you will find a plus icon. Click on that.
- Select upload video from there. As you are doing it for the first time, allow access to your files and videos.
- Then select the video from this list that you want to upload.
- Add some trending hashtags and good descriptions for your youtube and upload it.
- Then publish it on youtube and share it with the world.
Here are some tips for beginners for youtube video publishing;
- Keep your goal in mind.
- Find out your target audience based on your content.
- Always try to make a video with a clear and good background.
- For beginners, no need to buy an expensive camera and equipment; they can shoot videos and feed with a personal smartphone’s camera or a cheap camera.
- Try not to opt for the mic in your camera and phone. Instead, go for an external audio recorder. That will make your video more audible.
- Go for natural lightings, such as after sunrise light or before sunset light.
- Besides, youtube tries to share a small part of the video on other social media like Instagram, Whatsapp, Facebook as the purpose of advertisement. Also, always share your video link on social media platforms and with your friends, family, and all.
Here, all instructions are provided for youtube, such as timing, tips, and uploading. Read that once. And follow and get more views and likes on your youtube.